One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Almost every area of life is a potential terrorist target - with scare stories about the threat of a smallpox outbreak, and bioterrorists infecting food supplies and water reservoirs.’
- ‘Criminals strike - be they serial killer, bank robber, or bioterrorist - and the FBI is seemingly helpless to track them down.’
- ‘Obviously, then, the attack was a white-collar crime by one or more ‘white collar bioterrorist (s).’’
- ‘This raises the worrying possibility that bioterrorists could use a similar approach to create devastating diseases without having to gain access to protected viral stocks.’
- ‘But even without these changes bioterrorists could readily infect themselves with a lethal agent and start an epidemic by walking among us for example, in an airport.’
- ‘What if a hijacked plane hit a nuclear power plant, what if bioterrorists infected burger bars, what if we were flooded with smallpox?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.