One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One of the most rapidly developing areas of biotechnological research is environmental biotechnology.’
- ‘These important polysaccharides are used in the food, textile, paint, biotechnological and biomedical industries and have a global value of approximately €580 million.’
- ‘The understanding of the mechanisms that are used by plants to survive flooding might contribute to future biotechnological improvements of rice varieties.’
- ‘The molecular weights commonly used for biomedical and biotechnological applications range from a few hundred to approximately 20000.’
- ‘This, followed by the discovery of restriction enzymes by Werner Arber in the 1960's, has paved the way for many biotechnological procedures such as recombinant DNA technology.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.