One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One of the most rapidly developing areas of biotechnological research is environmental biotechnology.’
- ‘The molecular weights commonly used for biomedical and biotechnological applications range from a few hundred to approximately 20000.’
- ‘This, followed by the discovery of restriction enzymes by Werner Arber in the 1960's, has paved the way for many biotechnological procedures such as recombinant DNA technology.’
- ‘The understanding of the mechanisms that are used by plants to survive flooding might contribute to future biotechnological improvements of rice varieties.’
- ‘These important polysaccharides are used in the food, textile, paint, biotechnological and biomedical industries and have a global value of approximately €580 million.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.