One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is a need for training of a biosystematist - options for form and location of training were discussed.’
- ‘The critical players in the biosystematists were the interdisciplinary Carnegie team that included the Danish genecologist Jens Clausen, the taxonomist David Keck, and the physiologist William Hiesey.’
- ‘There is currently a shortage of taxonomists and biosystematists - experts who identify and describe species.’
- ‘The species of the biosystematist, for which it is convenient to use the term ecospecies, is defined in terms of gene - exchange.’
- ‘This is the challenge facing the biosystematist in evaluating the degree of difference necessary to separate species.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.