One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is a need for training of a biosystematist - options for form and location of training were discussed.’
- ‘This is the challenge facing the biosystematist in evaluating the degree of difference necessary to separate species.’
- ‘There is currently a shortage of taxonomists and biosystematists - experts who identify and describe species.’
- ‘The critical players in the biosystematists were the interdisciplinary Carnegie team that included the Danish genecologist Jens Clausen, the taxonomist David Keck, and the physiologist William Hiesey.’
- ‘The species of the biosystematist, for which it is convenient to use the term ecospecies, is defined in terms of gene - exchange.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.