One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
treated as singular Taxonomy based on the study of the genetic evolution of plant and animal populations.
- ‘In essence, it is biosystematics, the science that provides indispensable information to support many fields of research and beneficial applied programs.’
- ‘Uncertainties in history, archeology, biogeography, anthropology and biosystematics obscure the dates and places of the first domestication of cultivated crops.’
- ‘Niwa has active programmes in biosystematics - the crucial science of naming, classifying, and describing life that underpins all biodiversity studies.’
- ‘We use a collection of XML documents that mimics the characteristics of biosystematics documents, as we will explain.’
- ‘As such, biosystematics has everything to do with the future of every Namibian.’
- ‘This programme increases knowledge and understanding of the biosystematics of both floras by improving description of their taxonomy and phylogenetic relationships.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.