One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They have been widely used biostratigraphically in Jurassic to Pleistocene rock sequences.’
- ‘One solution to this apparent contradiction is to make the reasonable suggestion that average sampling rates for marine animals as a whole greatly underestimate the sampling rates for the biostratigraphically useful groups.’
- ‘Neither their taxonomy nor their nomenclature is settled, they are underutilized biostratigraphically and paleoenvironmentally, and evolutionary relationships within the group are largely unexplored.’
- ‘The presence of these plant remains in a regionally and globally correlatable marine assemblage aids correlation of continental strata with established, biostratigraphically time equivalent, marine strata.’
- ‘In all cases, biostratigraphically well-dated reference sections, against which the relevant geochemical data have been calibrated, are required in the first instance.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.