One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The presence of these plant remains in a regionally and globally correlatable marine assemblage aids correlation of continental strata with established, biostratigraphically time equivalent, marine strata.’
- ‘They have been widely used biostratigraphically in Jurassic to Pleistocene rock sequences.’
- ‘One solution to this apparent contradiction is to make the reasonable suggestion that average sampling rates for marine animals as a whole greatly underestimate the sampling rates for the biostratigraphically useful groups.’
- ‘In all cases, biostratigraphically well-dated reference sections, against which the relevant geochemical data have been calibrated, are required in the first instance.’
- ‘Neither their taxonomy nor their nomenclature is settled, they are underutilized biostratigraphically and paleoenvironmentally, and evolutionary relationships within the group are largely unexplored.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.