One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Advances in biostratigraphic precision and in isotopic age-dating now permit much more precise definition of the deformation episodes, with the result that many distinct phases are recognized.’
- ‘During the 1990s, combined investigations of Western and Asian teams on many of the more important Asian sections added a wealth of new stratigraphic and biostratigraphic information.’
- ‘The seismic horizons have been calibrated using biostratigraphic and lithological data from exploration boreholes in the UK and Faroes sectors.’
- ‘The timing of the deformation is critical to each of these models but so far isotopic ages and biostratigraphic evidence have been equivocal.’
- ‘However, the lack of consistently good quality biostratigraphic data makes the accurate picking of biozone tops and bases uncertain in most North Sea well sections.’
- ‘Surely, these are not the most adequate sources for precise biostratigraphic data neglecting other results attained by many authors recently and long ago.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.