One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, the lack of consistently good quality biostratigraphic data makes the accurate picking of biozone tops and bases uncertain in most North Sea well sections.’
- ‘The seismic horizons have been calibrated using biostratigraphic and lithological data from exploration boreholes in the UK and Faroes sectors.’
- ‘Surely, these are not the most adequate sources for precise biostratigraphic data neglecting other results attained by many authors recently and long ago.’
- ‘Advances in biostratigraphic precision and in isotopic age-dating now permit much more precise definition of the deformation episodes, with the result that many distinct phases are recognized.’
- ‘The timing of the deformation is critical to each of these models but so far isotopic ages and biostratigraphic evidence have been equivocal.’
- ‘During the 1990s, combined investigations of Western and Asian teams on many of the more important Asian sections added a wealth of new stratigraphic and biostratigraphic information.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.