One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For Wilson, Pearl's work on cancer and tuberculosis was the ‘smoking gun’ that showed Pearl's limitations in biostatistical research.’
- ‘In what follows, focus will be given to one aspect of these debates taking place over the issue of variation and the development of biostatistical methods.’
- ‘Several biostatistical references are available to aid health professionals in evaluating this information.’
- ‘Indeed, cost effectiveness analysis is increasingly aligned with the biostatistical desire for a single primary outcome in design efficient trials.’
- ‘Most of the modern medical research requires biostatistical tools to reach to a valid and reliable conclusion.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.