Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
- ‘Indeed, cost effectiveness analysis is increasingly aligned with the biostatistical desire for a single primary outcome in design efficient trials.’
- ‘For Wilson, Pearl's work on cancer and tuberculosis was the ‘smoking gun’ that showed Pearl's limitations in biostatistical research.’
- ‘In what follows, focus will be given to one aspect of these debates taking place over the issue of variation and the development of biostatistical methods.’
- ‘Several biostatistical references are available to aid health professionals in evaluating this information.’
- ‘Most of the modern medical research requires biostatistical tools to reach to a valid and reliable conclusion.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, discover surprising and intriguing language facts from around the globe.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.