One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Stem cells have long been described as the holy grail of bioscientists.’
- ‘It is interesting to recall that bioscientists unlike those involved in the Manhattan Project, seem to have been sensitized to the need for keeping in sight the ethical consequences of their research.’
- ‘One of the principle architects of the plan, bioscientist Sir Chris Evans, told the BBC: ‘Britain pioneered this entire field but now we are sliding backwards somewhat, as others accelerate ahead.’’
- ‘From the portrayal of bioscientists by the media, the public is given the impression that critics of GM constitute a tiny minority among the research community.’
- ‘Our figures include foreign as well as domestic citations, because 40 percent of all paper citations in U.S. agricultural biotech patents now cite papers written by foreign bioscientists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.