One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The robotic canine uses biorhythmic technology to create responses that adapt to interactions with humans.’
- ‘The Sorrells use a computer program that spits out something from the I Ching for each of the 512 biorhythmic combos of their system.’
- ‘It may have been biorhythmic testosterone adjustment but it was probably more the polls.’
- ‘Plus, the three-month thing is - for whatever biorhythmic reason - typical, if not even classic.’
- ‘It didn't ultimately matter and nothing did apart from the outcome of a showpiece the combatants entered at biorhythmic opposites.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.