One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And it directs us to become, as bioregionalists, dwellers in the land.’
- ‘The book offers a bioregionalist's look at the idea of home and place.’
- ‘Still another syllabus that emerges from Writing for an Endangered World derives from a familiar bioregionalist construction, the watershed.’
- ‘Water joins together biological life in a seamless dance of exchange, so bioregionalists particularly pay attention to the health, quality, and sources of water.’
- ‘In the counter-culture years of the 1960s, bioregionalists, following an old American tradition of utopian communities, had turned their backs on consumerist society to build new ecologically responsible lives on the land.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.