One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the counter-culture years of the 1960s, bioregionalists, following an old American tradition of utopian communities, had turned their backs on consumerist society to build new ecologically responsible lives on the land.’
- ‘And it directs us to become, as bioregionalists, dwellers in the land.’
- ‘The book offers a bioregionalist's look at the idea of home and place.’
- ‘Water joins together biological life in a seamless dance of exchange, so bioregionalists particularly pay attention to the health, quality, and sources of water.’
- ‘Still another syllabus that emerges from Writing for an Endangered World derives from a familiar bioregionalist construction, the watershed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.