Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
- ‘The intrapersonal domain includes biopsychological affective variables such as impulsivity and emotional instability.’
- ‘At the workshop, seasoned EKU psychology faculty will cover strategies for teaching the major domains of psychology - developmental, biopsychological, sociocultural and methods.’
- ‘The standards are organized into five content domains: methods of research, biopsychological, cognitive, developmental and sociocultural.’
- ‘On the one hand, the nonverbal behavior must be effective in and capable of attracting the potential partner, and on the other hand, it must foster the processes of synchronizing mutual biopsychological rhythms.’
- ‘The national standards, developed by an APA task force in 1999, serve as a road map to teaching introductory high school psychology in five domains - methods, biopsychological, developmental, cognitive and sociocultural.’
- ‘However, we need the freedom and expertise to develop integrative biopsychological models to inform our thinking and practice, even our psychotherapy.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, discover surprising and intriguing language facts from around the globe.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.