One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The intrapersonal domain includes biopsychological affective variables such as impulsivity and emotional instability.’
- ‘The standards are organized into five content domains: methods of research, biopsychological, cognitive, developmental and sociocultural.’
- ‘At the workshop, seasoned EKU psychology faculty will cover strategies for teaching the major domains of psychology - developmental, biopsychological, sociocultural and methods.’
- ‘However, we need the freedom and expertise to develop integrative biopsychological models to inform our thinking and practice, even our psychotherapy.’
- ‘On the one hand, the nonverbal behavior must be effective in and capable of attracting the potential partner, and on the other hand, it must foster the processes of synchronizing mutual biopsychological rhythms.’
- ‘The national standards, developed by an APA task force in 1999, serve as a road map to teaching introductory high school psychology in five domains - methods, biopsychological, developmental, cognitive and sociocultural.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.