One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The key to claims of Aboriginal groups in Cape York is that they believe they do have ownership of all the material collected by bioprospectors.’
- ‘Critics contend, however, that in negotiations between bioprospectors and local people - especially indigenous groups the playing field is far from level.’
- ‘Today bioprospectors working for biotech firms, pharmaceutical and agribusiness giants are off to the far corners of the earth hoping to come back with the goods.’
- ‘Today, marine bioprospectors are searching under the seas for new riches.’
- ‘There were bioprospectors among us in Kamchatka.’
- ‘But there are many other species out there that have caught the attention of bioprospectors such as the threatened African potato.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.