One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The key to claims of Aboriginal groups in Cape York is that they believe they do have ownership of all the material collected by bioprospectors.’
- ‘But there are many other species out there that have caught the attention of bioprospectors such as the threatened African potato.’
- ‘Today bioprospectors working for biotech firms, pharmaceutical and agribusiness giants are off to the far corners of the earth hoping to come back with the goods.’
- ‘Critics contend, however, that in negotiations between bioprospectors and local people - especially indigenous groups the playing field is far from level.’
- ‘Today, marine bioprospectors are searching under the seas for new riches.’
- ‘There were bioprospectors among us in Kamchatka.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.