One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A 3D printer used for bioprinting.‘he has designed a prototype bioprinter that makes living cartilage’
- ‘The new facility provides essential resources to advance the development of new bioprinter technologies.’
- ‘The bio-ink building blocks are then dispensed from a bioprinter, using a layer-by-layer approach to form a target organ tissue.’
- ‘His latest project, a synthetic ear made with a 3-D bioprinter, is a realization of that vision.’
- ‘The company manufactures a bioprinter that can create 1 millimeter-thick tissues.’
- ‘Doctors used a 3-D bioprinter to custom-make a splint that is holding his airway open and helping him breathe.’
- ‘The company has printed artificial raw meat using a bioprinter.’
- ‘Institute scientists there have also designed a bioprinter to print skin cells onto burn wounds.’
- ‘Australian scientists have used a 3D bioprinter to create artificial vascular networks that imitate the body's circulatory system.’
- ‘The biotech company assembles tissues resembling organs in living organisms, such as liver, by sending cells through its "bioprinter" that deposits them in layers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.