One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A 3D printer used for bioprinting.‘he has designed a prototype bioprinter that makes living cartilage’
- ‘The company has printed artificial raw meat using a bioprinter.’
- ‘Doctors used a 3-D bioprinter to custom-make a splint that is holding his airway open and helping him breathe.’
- ‘Australian scientists have used a 3D bioprinter to create artificial vascular networks that imitate the body's circulatory system.’
- ‘The new facility provides essential resources to advance the development of new bioprinter technologies.’
- ‘Institute scientists there have also designed a bioprinter to print skin cells onto burn wounds.’
- ‘His latest project, a synthetic ear made with a 3-D bioprinter, is a realization of that vision.’
- ‘The biotech company assembles tissues resembling organs in living organisms, such as liver, by sending cells through its "bioprinter" that deposits them in layers.’
- ‘The company manufactures a bioprinter that can create 1 millimeter-thick tissues.’
- ‘The bio-ink building blocks are then dispensed from a bioprinter, using a layer-by-layer approach to form a target organ tissue.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.