One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To understand what makes cells simultaneously stiff and oozy - or viscoelastic - biophysicists have mostly relied on large-scale measurements.’
- ‘The Consortium will be truly multifaceted - consisting of biologists, chemists, biophysicists, optical physicists, mathematicians, computer scientists, geneticists and engineers.’
- ‘The elucidation of this subject is thus one of the current aims of both theoretical and experimental biophysicists as a preliminary but essential step for the total understanding of the biological functions.’
- ‘In the same article a local chemist speculated that the site was already leaching radium and a biophysicist called the ground at the site, located on a fault line, ‘very unstable.’’
- ‘A biophysicist deals with the biophysical aspects of these claims, some widely known, some specific to the Czech Republic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.