One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The binding of peptides to lipid bilayers is a subject of great interest, from both a biomedical and biophysical standpoint.’
- ‘Until now the plasma membrane was the prototypical membrane for biophysical studies of lateral protein mobility.’
- ‘Because of the small size of the domains, advanced biophysical in vivo techniques are required for their identification and detailed study.’
- ‘A biophysicist deals with the biophysical aspects of these claims, some widely known, some specific to the Czech Republic.’
- ‘In plants, senescence is accompanied by morphological changes and/or alterations in biochemical and biophysical properties of metabolism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.