One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is no point in fighting it - it's natural, it's bionomic.’
- ‘We conducted taxonomic and bionomicstudies on the chironomid midges emerging from and around the sewage treatment plant of Kurobe City (Kurobe Joka Center).’
- ‘Bionomic algorithms already proved to be an effective framework for finding good solutions to combinatorial optimization problems, when good local optimization algorithms are available.’
- ‘By this substitution of a sure job for a possible masterpiece, military science made a deliberate sacrifice of capacity in order to reduce the uncertain element, the bionomic (read biological) factor.’
- ‘In each case, the existence of feasible bionomic equilibrium points and that of partially feasible bionomic equilibrium points are considered separately.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.