One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Methane produced by the fermentation of organic matter.‘renewable gas in the form of biomethane could be a key contributor to a stable and reliable energy supply’
- ‘Sugar Kelp (laminaria saccharina) can produce about 50 liters of ethanol and 20 cubic meters of biomethane per wet ton.’
- ‘Over 80 percent of the biomethane is produced from agricultural waste.’
- ‘The new facility will produce biomethane by converting animal waste into methane gas.’
- ‘The current figures are proof that biomethane can make a substantial contribution towards clean mobility based on domestic energy.’
- ‘We are convinced there is a potential for seaweed as biomass for ethanol and biomethane.’
- ‘A transnational biomethane market is, according to the study, still at the beginning.’
- ‘Biomethane can be produced from waste products.’
- ‘Dubbed the Bio-Bus, the eco-friendly bus can travel up to 186 miles on one tank of biomethane gas.’
- ‘A part of the biogas is CO2, which gets separated from the biomethane and recycled.’
- ‘In the past year, the share of biomethane in natural gas fuel has risen from 6 to over 15 percent.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.