One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The mission of behavioral science training is to indicate that biomedicine and behavioral science are not antagonistic to curative and preventive medicine.’
- ‘Most participants privileged biomedicine over other health systems and emphasised biomedical management as ideal self care practice.’
- ‘The terms Western medicine, conventional medicine, and biomedicine are used interchangeably within this article and refer specifically to the mainstream medical care available in the United States.’
- ‘Although biomedicine acknowledges the importance and potential therapeutic power of factors such as the therapeutic relationship, it views their effect as separate from the characteristic effect of a drug based intervention.’
- ‘Disease is the special focus of biomedicine and the biomedical model.’
- ‘The researcher adds, ‘Our results may have applications in both biomedicine and robotics.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.