One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Although biomedicine acknowledges the importance and potential therapeutic power of factors such as the therapeutic relationship, it views their effect as separate from the characteristic effect of a drug based intervention.’
- ‘The researcher adds, ‘Our results may have applications in both biomedicine and robotics.’’
- ‘Disease is the special focus of biomedicine and the biomedical model.’
- ‘Most participants privileged biomedicine over other health systems and emphasised biomedical management as ideal self care practice.’
- ‘The mission of behavioral science training is to indicate that biomedicine and behavioral science are not antagonistic to curative and preventive medicine.’
- ‘The terms Western medicine, conventional medicine, and biomedicine are used interchangeably within this article and refer specifically to the mainstream medical care available in the United States.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.