One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The group included two MSc students from Loughborough, one a biomechanist, the other an exercise physiologist.’
- ‘We need a biomechanist, a physiologist, a psychologist, a nutritionist and a physiotherapist.’
- ‘That remarkable property is a huge convenience for engineers and biomechanists, making it possible to study objects moving at practical speeds simply by varying the viscosity of the surrounding fluid.’
- ‘However, research being conducted by a team of clinicians, physiologists, and biomechanists at the unit has revealed some startling new data on how the body deals with the stresses of running.’
- ‘The assistance of a biomechanist or a coach well-educated in biomechanics could be important in this phase of the swimmer's preparation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.