One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The assistance of a biomechanist or a coach well-educated in biomechanics could be important in this phase of the swimmer's preparation.’
- ‘The group included two MSc students from Loughborough, one a biomechanist, the other an exercise physiologist.’
- ‘That remarkable property is a huge convenience for engineers and biomechanists, making it possible to study objects moving at practical speeds simply by varying the viscosity of the surrounding fluid.’
- ‘We need a biomechanist, a physiologist, a psychologist, a nutritionist and a physiotherapist.’
- ‘However, research being conducted by a team of clinicians, physiologists, and biomechanists at the unit has revealed some startling new data on how the body deals with the stresses of running.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.