One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Furthermore, the backhand is far less efficient and powerful, biomechanically speaking.’
- ‘This placement results in a biomechanically stronger grip in which both wrists are set.’
- ‘My fencing parries are tighter and faster and biomechanically more sound.’
- ‘Whatever the reason, today's alligators are biomechanically prepared for a way of life that vanished 140 million years ago.’
- ‘Many in the cycling world are convinced that bow-legged pedaling is biomechanically incorrect.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.