One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Besides allowing the permanent transformation of many important, and formerly recalcitrant, agronomic species, the biolistic method has become very common in transient expression studies.’
- ‘Particle coating and bombardment conditions were carried out basically as described previously, with a biolistic helium gun device.’
- ‘Coating of the gold particles and biolistic transformation were carried out by a method improved for high reproducibility as described.’
- ‘The strain was transformed using biolistic techniques.’
- ‘Leaves of pepper, potato, tomato, Arabidopsis, and maize were subjected to biolistic transient transformation with various DNA constructs and were subsequently histochemically stained to visualize GUS activity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.