One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The strain was transformed using biolistic techniques.’
- ‘Leaves of pepper, potato, tomato, Arabidopsis, and maize were subjected to biolistic transient transformation with various DNA constructs and were subsequently histochemically stained to visualize GUS activity.’
- ‘Besides allowing the permanent transformation of many important, and formerly recalcitrant, agronomic species, the biolistic method has become very common in transient expression studies.’
- ‘Particle coating and bombardment conditions were carried out basically as described previously, with a biolistic helium gun device.’
- ‘Coating of the gold particles and biolistic transformation were carried out by a method improved for high reproducibility as described.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.