One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A key bioinformatic problem in functional genomics is the prediction of protein function from sequence.’
- ‘With an ever-increasing need for constant input from bioinformatic experts, most biomedical laboratories may soon have their own in-house bioinformatician.’
- ‘This bioinformatic phase is increasingly suggesting that biotech and genetics research is non-existent without some level of computer technology.’
- ‘It also has developed and expanded contracts to screen new drugs; develop new animal models; establish a reagent and specimen repository; and provide researchers with genomic, proteomic and bioinformatic resources.’
- ‘Here we present a detailed bioinformatic analysis of the protein and of the family and superfamily to which it belongs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.