One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘WS Gilbert and Arthur Sullivan are indisputably middle-class figures, both biographically and in their place in British culture.’
- ‘That it is both biographically true and entirely factual in the process, makes it more pointed: the tang of real blood, the taste of true tears - but no more true than had it been one of its author's fictions.’
- ‘The plain truth is that biographically there is really little left to be done.’
- ‘The new tribes, I believe, will be biographically structured - hip-hoppers, Amnesty International members, and so on - people who actually feel that they have something in common no matter where they were born.’
- ‘But biographically you have at times seemed to regret that there is something almost dilettante about your involvement in the arts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.