One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This was the earliest time that CIA had full biographic information on al-Hazmi.’
- ‘The biographic cabaret-style show is built around the life and times of one of R & B's greatest talents, set on the heart-breaking Christmas Eve in the 70s when the love of her life tragically passed away.’
- ‘But all this is ignored, because, in order to flatten out Potter's work into biographic expressivism, his modernist/formalist innovations have to be downplayed.’
- ‘The film is not just a narrative on the paintings of Ravi Varma or just a biographic sketch, says the director.’
- ‘David Lynch's last cinematic outing was The Straight Story which demonstrated an unexpected sensitivity towards biographic detail.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.