One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These taxa are biostratigraphically and biogeographically significant and are discussed more fully below.’
- ‘Furthermore, trilobite faunas in the Early Cambrian were already differentiated biogeographically.’
- ‘This paper is the first in a series of studies re-describing echinoderm taxa from these biogeographically important Paleozoic assemblages.’
- ‘Clearly, raising each unique sequence type to the level of a strain is not biologically informative as each ‘strain’ will map to a terminal branch in a phylogeny and little can be inferred biogeographically or evolutionarily.’
- ‘Through most of the Neogene, tropical America has been biogeographically divided into two surprisingly distinct provinces.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.