One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These taxa are biostratigraphically and biogeographically significant and are discussed more fully below.’
- ‘This paper is the first in a series of studies re-describing echinoderm taxa from these biogeographically important Paleozoic assemblages.’
- ‘Through most of the Neogene, tropical America has been biogeographically divided into two surprisingly distinct provinces.’
- ‘Furthermore, trilobite faunas in the Early Cambrian were already differentiated biogeographically.’
- ‘Clearly, raising each unique sequence type to the level of a strain is not biologically informative as each ‘strain’ will map to a terminal branch in a phylogeny and little can be inferred biogeographically or evolutionarily.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.