One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The existence of a clade formed by the Spanish species is supported also by biogeographical data, so that these species are geographically isolated from other species.’
- ‘Because of its systematic and biogeographical position, this genus is also relevant for the understanding of plant evolution.’
- ‘However, robust inferences can be made from a combination of molecular genetic, biogeographical and palaeontological studies.’
- ‘The biogeographical affinities of the fauna are thus not clear.’
- ‘Finally, we propose a biogeographical hypothesis of speciation events within the N. mediocris species complex.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.