One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, robust inferences can be made from a combination of molecular genetic, biogeographical and palaeontological studies.’
- ‘Because of its systematic and biogeographical position, this genus is also relevant for the understanding of plant evolution.’
- ‘The biogeographical affinities of the fauna are thus not clear.’
- ‘Finally, we propose a biogeographical hypothesis of speciation events within the N. mediocris species complex.’
- ‘The existence of a clade formed by the Spanish species is supported also by biogeographical data, so that these species are geographically isolated from other species.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.