One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There are a variety of phylogenetic biogeographic methods.’
- ‘Williams et al. compare the biogeographic signal in mitochondrial and nuclear DNA sequences in Indo-West Pacific starfish and snapping shrimp.’
- ‘This ancestral biogeographic distribution encompassed a much broader range, comprising Siberia and southern Europe-northern Africa.’
- ‘Second, the results of standard cladistic biogeographic analyses, which may combine groups of different ages, cannot be unambiguously attributed to any particular cause.’
- ‘But because they do not advocate this practice, they review island biogeography and biogeographic principles of reserve design in separate, widely spaced chapters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.