One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His book was a wake-up call, designed to democratise the debate about biotechnology and return it to ethicists, rather than bioethicists, to lay people, rather than the expert community.’
- ‘Stanford bioethicists want stronger protections for women donating eggs for stem cell research.’
- ‘Subsequent media coverage of such issues as xenografting and human cloning made bioethics and bioethicists familiar to many Americans.’
- ‘They also require that trainee healthcare professionals and clinical faculty are aware of individuals they could approach with ethical concerns and have the right to consult with a bioethicist or consultant in clinical ethics.’
- ‘In their eyes, the destiny of bioethicists is to sit on bioethics committees and set public policy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.