One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In their eyes, the destiny of bioethicists is to sit on bioethics committees and set public policy.’
- ‘His book was a wake-up call, designed to democratise the debate about biotechnology and return it to ethicists, rather than bioethicists, to lay people, rather than the expert community.’
- ‘Subsequent media coverage of such issues as xenografting and human cloning made bioethics and bioethicists familiar to many Americans.’
- ‘They also require that trainee healthcare professionals and clinical faculty are aware of individuals they could approach with ethical concerns and have the right to consult with a bioethicist or consultant in clinical ethics.’
- ‘Stanford bioethicists want stronger protections for women donating eggs for stem cell research.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.