One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Although this study did not focus on perioperative bioethical dilemmas, the results provide a framework to analyze issues perioperative nurses face.’
- ‘Clearly, we are moving into an era of increasingly complicated bioethical issues.’
- ‘Similarly, bioethical issues needed more analysis as they are emerging as major conflicts in research particularly in pharmaceutical and genetic research.’
- ‘As health care changes come into play in our society, bioethical needs, decisions, and guidelines will change to meet the new requirements of the societal ambience.’
- ‘According to presidential executive order 13237, ‘the Council shall advise the President on bioethical issues that may emerge as a consequence of advances in biomedical science and technology.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.