One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As health care changes come into play in our society, bioethical needs, decisions, and guidelines will change to meet the new requirements of the societal ambience.’
- ‘According to presidential executive order 13237, ‘the Council shall advise the President on bioethical issues that may emerge as a consequence of advances in biomedical science and technology.’’
- ‘Clearly, we are moving into an era of increasingly complicated bioethical issues.’
- ‘Although this study did not focus on perioperative bioethical dilemmas, the results provide a framework to analyze issues perioperative nurses face.’
- ‘Similarly, bioethical issues needed more analysis as they are emerging as major conflicts in research particularly in pharmaceutical and genetic research.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.