One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We used a bioenergetic model to estimate the metabolic rate, or activity level, of nest-guarding smallmouth bass in Lakes Erie and Opeongo.’
- ‘Consequently, animals have evolved intelligence systems that function, first and foremost, as predictive bioenergetic cost/benefit analysis systems.’
- ‘More specifically, the energy requirements of nestlings can be used in a bioenergetic model of the bioaccumulation of toxicants that incorporates growth, energetics, food intake, and assimilation efficiency.’
- ‘The enzyme catalyzes electron transfer to the molecular oxygen, a key bioenergetic reaction in aerobic organisms.’
- ‘When bioenergetic limits for growth are studied, only periods with growth not limited by tissue maturation or reproductive allocation should be taken into account.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.