One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Similarly, neurofeedback signals a convergence of psychiatry and neurology in bioelectrical approaches to treating affective disorders.’
- ‘If a single bioelectrical impulse traveling along a neuron in a petri dish is not a moral action, then the same must be true of human thought and behavior - merely a complex system of such impulses.’
- ‘Less-accurate methods, such as skin-fold calipers and bioelectrical impedance, can have a margin of error of 4 percent - even greater if the tester doesn't do everything precisely right.’
- ‘The most convenient and cost-effective way to measure the 3 body compartments is through bioelectrical impedance analysis, a quick, painless procedure that sends a low electrical current through the body.’
- ‘The students are required to ‘fine-tune’ their bioelectrical vibrations to the particular frequency level whereby it becomes an inner energy effective for training.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.