One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Polymers DotCom has the following to say on the biodegradability of plastics.’
- ‘Materials were sourced for their recycled content, biodegradability and life cycle costs - all timber, for instance, was locally or regionally produced.’
- ‘Chlorine bleach manufacturers, therefore, claim that problems with biodegradability will not arise when this bleach is used in the correct manner and in recommended quantities,.’
- ‘They are of benefit to wildlife as they ensure land is kept in a natural state and they adhere to sound ecological values like recycling and biodegradability.’
- ‘But false claims of biodegradability in the past and a lack of a widely accepted and credible degradability standard have undercut the public's trust.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.