One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Actually, this chapter is supposed to be chapter eight, but the extra chapter, which is only Cassie's biodata is considered as one chapter as I put it separately from the rest of the chapters.’
- ‘Similarly, few organisations reported using weighted application blanks or biodata - methods of collecting personal history information with relatively high validity.’
- ‘The main use of biodata is in the pre-selection of basic-level jobs such as apprentices or graduate trainees.’
- ‘If you cannot verify the biodata offline when the subject presents himself and his card at some check point, then there is no purpose in storing even a hash on the card.’
- ‘Our first port of call was the lepers cemetery whose tombstones are still clearly inscribed with the biodata of those resting beneath them.’
- 1.1Indian treated as singular A curriculum vitae.
- ‘We should judge journalists only on the basis of they write, and not their biodata.’
- ‘This is your chance to not only help the club but also make a positive impact on your social life (and it looks great on a biodata sheet as well).’
- ‘Therese had sent me an unsolicited mail with her biodata.’
- ‘I therefore intend to carry out a biodata interview and ask him to sign a disclaimer as removals to Somalia are on a voluntary basis only.’
- ‘‘When I brought this to the notice of the organisers, they said, ‘Oh, send us Rukmini Devi's biodata.’’
- ‘She gave me a cheerful grin and rattled off her past employers, accompanied by a brief biodata, both seemingly satisfying.’
- ‘Agents in Africa send biodata and video recordings of promising players.’
- ‘Given that the office had been ‘zoned’ by the party to the northwest, complaints about irregularly in his biodata were brushed aside at this stage.’
- ‘If you are interested, please forward a copy of your biodata and qualifications.’
- ‘In the evening the editorial staff in Sainik Samachar received a desperate call from a military attach of a foreign embassy: ‘Do you have the biodata of Lt-Gen.’’
- ‘But a judgment of this should be made only by evaluating their journalistic work, and not by examining their biodata.’
- ‘Currently the CF uses cognitive ability measures, academic grades, references, biodata, and selection officers' rating of suitability to select officer candidates.’
- ‘A biodata and self-assessment round was followed by on-stage stress interview.’
- ‘To reiterate what I said in my last post, journalists should only be judged by their journalistic work, and not their biodata.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.