One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All materials used in medical devices must be screened for biocompatibility so they do not cause adverse local or systemic effects in people.’
- ‘Because it is certified to ISO 10993 standards for biocompatibility, the Loctite adhesive can be used to produce medical disposables.’
- ‘The material has passed the ISO 10993-1 biocompatibility test for medical implants.’
- ‘The present work, showed that the white clay had good biocompatibility when implanted into the craniofacial bones of dogs.’
- ‘Nitinol provides shape memory, high elasticity, biocompatibility, and MRI compatibility.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.