One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Because it is certified to ISO 10993 standards for biocompatibility, the Loctite adhesive can be used to produce medical disposables.’
- ‘Nitinol provides shape memory, high elasticity, biocompatibility, and MRI compatibility.’
- ‘The material has passed the ISO 10993-1 biocompatibility test for medical implants.’
- ‘The present work, showed that the white clay had good biocompatibility when implanted into the craniofacial bones of dogs.’
- ‘All materials used in medical devices must be screened for biocompatibility so they do not cause adverse local or systemic effects in people.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.