One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Directive of the European Parliament and Council of 16 February 1998 concerning the placing of biocidal products on the market.’
- ‘It is tolerant of a wide range of environmental conditions and surface coating types including biocidal antifouling paints and non-toxic foul-release coatings.’
- ‘Although biocidal compounds derive from a variety of chemical classes, the final resulting damage may show considerable similarity.’
- ‘Antec recommends that the broad spectrum biocidal disinfectant cleanser Virkon S, specially developed for equine use, should be used in a total disinfection regime.’
- ‘Some of the high-tech tools now in the works include wall paints that kill bacteria, sports clothing that kills bacteria and eliminates odors, biocidal toothbrushes, and a robot that will clean up after you!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.