One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An expert in or student of the branch of science concerning the chemical processes occuring within living organisms.‘a new study by biochemists at Iowa State University’
- ‘He plays an alleged biochemist who comes up with a miracle drug, more or less by finding it under a leaf.’
- ‘He's a protein biochemist, creating substances that may bind to a protein and stop cancers from growing.’
- ‘Engineers can suggest to biochemists how to manipulate DNA to construct original genetic networks to do specific tasks.’
- ‘He is a respected biochemist recognized for his work in molecular biology.’
- ‘My dad had just come from a key meeting with a prominent biochemist at Cal Tech.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.