One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Drugs also played a major part in his recovery: ‘The pills probably helped biochemically.’’
- ‘These endorphins are biochemically responsible for the pleasurable aspects of social interactions and social affect, and are related to attachment.’
- ‘Patients with biochemically severe hypothyroidism may present with only mild clinical manifestations, whereas some patients with moderate changes in thyroid hormones may present with severe signs of tissue hypothyroidism.’
- ‘Thereafter, developing seeds are physiologically and biochemically committed to storage of nutrients (principally as starch, protein, oil, and mineral elements).’
- ‘Scientists have known for some time that plants were able to respond biochemically to a wide range of environmental stimuli.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.