One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These endorphins are biochemically responsible for the pleasurable aspects of social interactions and social affect, and are related to attachment.’
- ‘Thereafter, developing seeds are physiologically and biochemically committed to storage of nutrients (principally as starch, protein, oil, and mineral elements).’
- ‘Drugs also played a major part in his recovery: ‘The pills probably helped biochemically.’’
- ‘Scientists have known for some time that plants were able to respond biochemically to a wide range of environmental stimuli.’
- ‘Patients with biochemically severe hypothyroidism may present with only mild clinical manifestations, whereas some patients with moderate changes in thyroid hormones may present with severe signs of tissue hypothyroidism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.