One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Vancomycin is poorly bioavailable when administered orally, and for systemic infections the intravenous route is used.’
- ‘As with other protein products, predigesting proteins facilitate absorption in the gastrointestinal tract, thus making the amino acids more bioavailable.’
- ‘Although breast milk is low in iron content, about 50 percent of the iron is bioavailable to the infant.’
- ‘Highly bioavailable oral antibiotics can be used in most mild and in many moderate infections, including some cases of osteomyelitis.’
- ‘It is not surprising that such complex species are not readily bioavailable, and are therefore not toxic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.