One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The oldest DNA ever found comes from Siberian dirt analyzed by bioarchaeologist Eske Willerslev at Oxford University.’
- ‘Using stable isotope analysis, bioarchaeologists can directly determine the dietary sources of carbon and nitrogen’
- ‘She is an experienced bioarchaeologist examining changes in the health of prehistoric people living nearly 4000 years ago in Thailand through skeletal and archaeological analysis.’
- ‘It has been stated by some bioarchaeologists that iron deficiency anemia increases with the adoption of maize agriculture.’
- ‘The team of bioarchaeologists used a newly refined technique of amino acid analysis that measures the deterioration of proteins in fossils found close to the tools.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.