One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All of the snake toxin types still possess the bioactivity of the ancestral proteins in at least some of the toxin isoforms.’
- ‘This is an unusual example of a blocked phase transition (collapsed to monolayer form) inhibiting bioactivity.’
- ‘Krill oil is a complex combination of multiple active ingredients with synergistic bioactivity.’
- ‘In these studies extracts were prepared from gut tissue and assayed for insulin immunoactivity or insulin specific bioactivity, such as increased glucose uptake.’
- ‘In this frequency range, one needs to minimize liquid water but sufficiently hydrate the sample for bioactivity, native conformation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.