One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In these studies extracts were prepared from gut tissue and assayed for insulin immunoactivity or insulin specific bioactivity, such as increased glucose uptake.’
- ‘Krill oil is a complex combination of multiple active ingredients with synergistic bioactivity.’
- ‘In this frequency range, one needs to minimize liquid water but sufficiently hydrate the sample for bioactivity, native conformation.’
- ‘All of the snake toxin types still possess the bioactivity of the ancestral proteins in at least some of the toxin isoforms.’
- ‘This is an unusual example of a blocked phase transition (collapsed to monolayer form) inhibiting bioactivity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.