One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Biological processes are primarily biotransformation, biodegradation, and bioaccumulation.’
- ‘The levels of exposure to these agents are generally low and long-lasting, with a possibility of bioaccumulation and biotransformation, putting the integrity of the environment and human health at risk.’
- ‘I think the bioaccumulations study basically reflects, same as the health study did, that the plant has no adverse effects on the valley.’
- ‘Use peaked in the United States in 1959 and then gradually declined as concerns were raised about bioaccumulation via the food chain and adverse impacts on fauna - notably fertility and egg shell thinning in birds.’
- ‘However, DDT released before that time is still present in the environment and in various organisms in the process of bioaccumulation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.