One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(of a cell) having two nuclei.
- ‘Final experiments comprised at least three doses, with the highest concentration showing a significant reduction in the proportion of binucleate cells in the cultures.’
- ‘A remarkable paper by Prokofyeva-Belgovskaya, pointing out a difference between mother and daughter chromosomes in binucleate cells.’
- ‘In the same tissues binucleate cells and cells with multilobed nuclei occurred.’
- ‘The incidence of micronucleated cells was recorded by scoring 500 binucleate cells with intact cytoplasm.’
- ‘The rise in the percentage of binucleate cells during this time indicated that the loss of uninucleate cells was due to nuclear division.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.