One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- short for binoculars
- ‘It's funny that I would normally never look through bins at something so close but I will more often.’
- ‘Sorry no colour info as i only managed to get piccies and had no time to look through bins.’
- ‘Having driven down there on our grand tour of South Lochs we discovered we could in fact see our house through the bins therefore Cromore is directly opposite us.’
- ‘Lower power bins will allow you to see more because of a wider field of view (FOV discussed later).’
- ‘I find that Im always surprised with how much smaller birds are in the hand, compared with how they look through bins.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.