One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But it seems she's already too late to set an example for one burgeoning bimbette, the inconceivably popular Tiffany.’
- ‘Now, he's a good chap who makes schoolboy jokes and can't be trusted with underdressed bimbettes.’
- ‘You have bimbettes commentating, hardly any stats being shown, thee don't even display the number of overs bowled all the time.’
- ‘Multi millionaire tycoons with Caribbean hideaways and luscious bimbettes pursuant do not generally feel the need to resort to this sort of thing.’
- ‘Apart from me, I am sure many people must have asked this question: will women love cricket more if you put a bimbette on television?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.