One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We investigated a bimanually coordinated drawer pulling/reach and grasp task in 10 healthy volunteers.’
- ‘However, the activations of these areas during bimanually coordinated motions have not been fully investigated by the functional imaging studies.’
- ‘The investigators say that if clinicians are confident of findings obtained bimanually, little is likely to be gained by speculum examination.’
- ‘Children aged 30-37 months completed computer-mediated symmetric and asymmetric tasks unimanually and bimanually.’
- ‘If the organ is bimanually palpable, it is a kidney since the spleen can't be palpated bimanually.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.