One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If the organ is bimanually palpable, it is a kidney since the spleen can't be palpated bimanually.’
- ‘Children aged 30-37 months completed computer-mediated symmetric and asymmetric tasks unimanually and bimanually.’
- ‘We investigated a bimanually coordinated drawer pulling/reach and grasp task in 10 healthy volunteers.’
- ‘The investigators say that if clinicians are confident of findings obtained bimanually, little is likely to be gained by speculum examination.’
- ‘However, the activations of these areas during bimanually coordinated motions have not been fully investigated by the functional imaging studies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.