One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What other billposting could possibly confer such a high profile to the trade image you project onto the younger crowd?’
- ‘The magazine was launched in the fall of 1894 by two partners, William H. Donaldson and James H. Hennegan, as a publication for the billposting business.’
- ‘Not only does it impact on our leading position on billposting large format in France, it also reinforces our position as the leader in customised billboard campaigns.’
- ‘Eleven New York City billposting firms were united into the Van Buren and New York Billposting Company.’
- ‘By means of an exceptional system (dynamic billposting, Internet banners,…), the organizations hope to make the public aware of the need to take a stand in the debate which is currently raging in the world of sports.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.