One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Ireland may follow Wales' example and launch an initiative based on Wales' groundbreaking campaign to encourage parents to bring up their children bilingually.’
- ‘That is not to teach Spanish, but rather to teach bilingually.’
- ‘Presently China Help Line only offers its service bilingually, in Mandarin and English, but it plans to expand into a wider range of languages soon.’
- ‘With an era of global governance centered in Washington on the horizon, European bloggers who want to be heard above the noise will need to express themselves in English or, at least, bilingually.’
- ‘The form began to be seen as a largely choral work, and Haydn was inspired by the 1791 festival to compose Die Schöpfung / The Creation, the first oratorio conceived bilingually.’
- ‘I was brought up bilingually in the Eastern Townships and don't know anything else.’
- ‘She brought Bernal up bilingually in English and French, ‘the language of gentleness’, he later remembered.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.