One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Fluency in or use of two languages.‘his proficient bilingualism’‘earlier ads' playful bilingualism’
- ‘Are conscious attempts for bilingualism really advantageous for the child?’
- ‘Bilingualism underscores the role of language effects in creating an ethnic aesthetic.’
- ‘Bilingualism is especially common among young, urbanized, professional Puerto Ricans.’
- ‘The belief that bilingualism confuses the mind and retards cognitive development is false.’
- ‘Even more controversial was the government policy that carried bilingualism a step further.’
- ‘By fostering individual bilingualism in anglophones, the program would also eventually produce qualified applicants for civil service positions.’
- ‘Where they differed was in their association of bilingualism to specific languages.’
- ‘The author's bilingualism is unambiguously inseparable from her self-identity.’
- ‘Measuring attitudes toward bilingualism is a complex endeavor.’
- ‘While there is little doubt that English is the preferred language in this area, bilingualism is also commonplace.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.