One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for bilharzia (the disease)
- ‘In this paper, the evaluation of two features in predicting the outcomes of patients with bilharziasis bladder cancer has been investigated using an RBF neural network.’
- ‘Urinary bilharziasis has typical ultrasonographic features, but may occur with no morphological lesion detectable on ultrasonography.’
- ‘ABOUT 1 million Chinese suffer from infectious snail fever (schistomasis or bilharziasis) but new research by Shanghai geneticists into the dangerous worm has brought some hope of controlling the disease.’
- ‘There are three types of bilharziasis: Schistosoma haematobium, Schistosoma mansoni and Schistosoma japonicum.’
- ‘Intestinal bilharziasis (or schistosomiasis) is becoming more and more frequent among Canadian travellers who come in contact with natural soft waters in tropical countries.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.