One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Expanding free trade bilaterally, regionally, and ultimately, globally, is part and parcel of an ongoing response to those attacks.’
- ‘We need to sustain a coalition of nations that cooperates bilaterally and multilaterally with us in the counter terrorism mission.’
- ‘The advantage of running these small programmes bilaterally is that we can often identify an issue, work up a project and secure funding for it relatively quickly.’
- ‘Obviously, Washington is in touch with governments bilaterally also to get them involved in this fight.’
- ‘These should be resolved bilaterally and peacefully.’
- ‘It is imperative that Australia seeks to work cooperatively with China, bilaterally and regionally, and in global forums.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.