One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The advantage of running these small programmes bilaterally is that we can often identify an issue, work up a project and secure funding for it relatively quickly.’
- ‘Expanding free trade bilaterally, regionally, and ultimately, globally, is part and parcel of an ongoing response to those attacks.’
- ‘Obviously, Washington is in touch with governments bilaterally also to get them involved in this fight.’
- ‘It is imperative that Australia seeks to work cooperatively with China, bilaterally and regionally, and in global forums.’
- ‘We need to sustain a coalition of nations that cooperates bilaterally and multilaterally with us in the counter terrorism mission.’
- ‘These should be resolved bilaterally and peacefully.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.